Saturday 29 March 2014

Week 3 - 24th March - 28th March 2014

Coming up to the third week at Halliday Meecham I was given a new job, and this time it was to design set model on Google sketch up of Chorlton road in Manchester, in which I had to design this for a brochure that the company want to publish to show clients what them as a company have achieved and what they are about. This took me overall a good 4 days to complete due to the quality of the design standards they wanted. And the overall product looks great to look at.







After finishing that I then moved on to a Auto CAD drawing of Latchford in Warrington, and with this drawing I had to use the programme Adobe Photoshop to colour in the drawing of what each building was under a key colour, for example red was the colour to represent residential, and purple was the colour and represent retaerail. This took me an hour to complete and was an easy and simple task to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment