Saturday 15 March 2014

Week 1 - 10th March - 14th March 2014

So to start my first week at placement I was introduced to most of the staff at Halliday Meecham and to my own desk equipped with most professional program's they use here. I was assigned to do training on Google sketch up for a week, which gave me an easy, moderate and hard task to do over the week. I had to create 3 models using one of the training tasks to do, which I  found them easy but also hard.
I first started off with the easy task of doing a sketch up model of a front of a library, this was given to me with a few photos of the actual library, with the cad drawings, and had to create it from scratch. It did take me a couple of days to build it but I did get there in the end and built it. 

Sketch up Images:










Original Library Images:







After I had completed my first task of easy, I moved on to a moderate stage on sketch up and for this task I had to design a Student hub for a University, which I only had the Auto CAD plan drawing and a previous student hub sketch up drawing they had already done to give me an idea of what it would look like.

Sketch up Images:




No comments:

Post a Comment